Norney Farm

From Carlton Wiki
Revision as of 15:59, 27 November 2017 by Hfrancis (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Name House Name::Norney Farm
Former Names House Name::
Hamlet Hamlet Name::Carlton
Street House Name::Carlton Green Road
Location House Location::52.14488,0.40997
Built on or before year House Date::
Is the building Listed House Listed::No
When the house was rebuilt House Date::Not applicable
{{ #display_map: 52.14488,0.40997 zoom=17 height=300 type=hybrid

}}

[[House Introduction::Norney Farm was once a large farm between Lopham's Hall and Carlton Wood. Now nothing remains of it apart from the farm pond visible from the footpath that goes past it.

Some 60 acres of Norney farm, by the eastern boundary of the parish of Carlton, remained a detached part of Brinkley lordship and parish until transferred to Carlton in 1886.]]

Photographs of Norney Farm

{{#ask:Picture Name::~*Norney Farm* | ?Caption | format=gallery}}

800px Norney Farm in 1901