Hill House

From Carlton Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Name Hill House
Former Names
Hamlet Carlton Hill
Street Brinkley Road
Location 52° 9' 16", 0° 23' 55"
Built on or before year
Is the building Listed Yes
When the house was rebuilt
The date "Not applicable" was not understood.
The date "Not applicable" was not understood.
Loading map...


Photographs of Hill House

History

In the 1910 Land Tax records Hill House (no 364) was owned by James Avery and occupied by Fred Haylock. The address is given as "Doctors". The house and premises is taxed at 0 Acres and 2 Roods. The land with it (which went behind the old Hillview cottage and occupied the location where Poppy Barn and Four Winds now stand) was rated as 1 Acre and 1 Rood.