Four Winds

From Carlton Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Name Four Winds
Former Names
Hamlet Carlton Hill
Street Brinkley Road
Location 52° 9' 16", 0° 24' 0"
Built on or before year
Is the building Listed No
When the house was rebuilt
The date "Not applicable" was not understood.
The date "Not applicable" was not understood.
Loading map...


Photographs of Four Winds


History

In the 1910 Land Tax records Fourwinds had not been built - the parcel of land belonged to Hill House (no 364) and was owned by James Avery and occupied by Fred Haylock. The house and premises was taxed at 0 Acres and 2 Roods. The land with it (which went behind the old Hillview cottage and occupied the location where Poppy Barn and Four Winds now stand) was rated as 1 Acre and 1 Rood.